How we are different.
We focus on the client. The relationship. The data. Those are what matter – not supporting bloated overhead. At Medicus Economics, we don’t sell unneeded extra services or pad contracts to meet revenue targets.
We relate. We have experience serving many levels of staff, from mid-level management to the C-suite. We understand that needs evolve. And with a lean, nonhierarchical structure, we can be flexible and nimble to get the job done.
We know. We have substantial experience in health economics and outcomes research, serving the best and largest pharmaceutical companies. We have top academic credentials and continue to publish in respected research journals. That means technical expertise and solid methodological skills all applied directly to your company.
We deliver. We will not steer you to a relationship manager looking for the next sell, or minimize costs by pushing work to inexperienced staff. Your project will be managed by someone with at least eight years of industry experience, advanced degrees, and a solid commitment to you.
We bring the highest level of quality and experience to each engagement on a day-to-day basis. Each Medicus Economics team member has:
- Industry experience in health economics and outcomes research (we have an average of 10 years in consulting to the best and largest biopharmaceutical clients)
- Technical expertise and solid methodological skills (we each have advanced training at top institutions)
- Understanding of the academic and research environment (we have each published in multiple peer-reviewed journals, averaging 15 apiece)
- Deep background in supporting global Health Technology Assessment (HTA) and other reimbursement or market access needs.
- A commitment to serving clients.
We look forward to working with you.